Friday, February 18, 2011

Budget Buys Dining Room Chairs









Hi Ron,

Dining room chairs---budget buys again.

Here is table (walnut with a soap finish)




Originally I wanted Wegner chairs since I am huge fan. Problem is, the Wishbone chair is everywhere in the past three or four years. (Actually I wanted China Chairs, but too expensive)

Anyhow here is Bottega Veneta's look from about three years ago:





They sell the reedition Wegners at Room and Board for about $800 each. (I love the ones in Peacock!) I guess we have to go for an Oak



If you think Oak is the best, I can get them much cheaper (for about $225. each) on eBay.


Don't really want to spend more than $1000. for chairs. If you have better idea, love to hear it!


Just so you know, I wanted it to have a natural feel, like the photo of the Daniel Ost table. I have JARS pottery that I use in sky and pearl right now, and want to layer some more color, like adding some light burgundy






Would like lots of flowers around, too. Maybe a box of burgundy orchids? (I know, orchids are everywhere, but they do bloom for a long time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment